A Warm Welcome Awaits You at Ullathorns Farm
Ullathorns Farm is a family run bed and breakfast at Middleton, in the upper Lune Valley, between the pleasant market towns of Sedbergh and Kirkby Lonsdale. It lies less than a mile from the river, at the foot of Middleton Fell, and it commands stunning views.
It is the perfect location from which to explore the Howgill Fells, the Yorkshire Dales, the south–eastern Lake District and, of course, the Lune Valley itself.
Ullathorns Farm is only twenty minutes from the M6, which makes it the ideal bed and breakfast stop–over for families travelling between southern England and the north of Scotland. Being almost exactly mid–way between John o' Groats and Land's End, it marks a significant point for long–distance cyclists.
Pictured here are your hosts, Pauline and Roger Bainbridge with their children Rachel and Martin.
- Near the M6 – Junction 37, 6 miles – Junction 36, 12 miles
- Midway between the market towns of Sedbergh and Kirkby Lonsdale
- Stunning views
- Close to the Yorkshire Dales – Sedbergh, 6miles – Ingleton, 12 miles – Hawes, 21 miles
- Near the Lake District – Kendal, 12 miles – Windermere, 21 miles – Coniston, 32 miles
- Plenty of opportunities for walking, riding and cycling in the local area
- Two golf clubs nearby
- Fishing on the Lune and the Rawthey
Homely and Welcoming
- Child–friendly accommodation with a family room
- Well–behaved dogs welcome
- Home cooking
- Central heating throughout
- Wood burning stove in guests' lounge
- Only two bedrooms, both en–suite
- Ample parking for cars, trailers and caravans
- Secure cycle storage
For further information, or to book, please ring Mrs. Pauline Bainbridge on
or e–mail her at
Lovely start and end to our holiday. Great breakfast.
Ann & David, Sue & Rod, & Sam the Dog, Bournemouth, Dorset